Legal Forum - metlawgroup -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the met law group forum

Go down

Welcome to the met law group forum Empty Welcome to the met law group forum

Post  David F. Michail Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:07 pm

I created this forum to help those of you who are starting up in the Media, Entertainment and Technology industry with your questions regarding various legal and business issues that may come up. My legal practice specializes in the Media, Entertainment and Technology industry, hence the name met law group. I have worked in this area for the past ten years and have helped a variety of companies with their legal dealings.

I am interested in growing my company beyond the legal realm and helping those with talent fulfill their ambitions. Please feel free to ask questions and comment on the topics I bring up in the forum.

Welcome to the met law group forum Metlaw12

No Attorney Client Relationship. Although David Michail is a licensed California attorney, this forum is for general informational purposes only, does not create an attorney client relationship with you, and that the information on this blog does not constitute legal or other professional advice. No attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and David Michail. You are advised to obtain legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state.
David F. Michail
David F. Michail
Admin

http://www.metlawgroup.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum